BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time Flies

Blink of an eye it is already 10th of august
Left one month & a week to trials & 3 months to SPM.
Although time seems to be passing day by day but it doesn't seem to worries me
I think most of your parents would be getting worried on your studies & they might be pushing you to STUDY STUDY & STUDY.That's what i am undergoing for now.The more my parents ask me to study the lesser i will study and i told them that and so they dont really push me to study.They just go with they flow =)
But still i'm pushing myself to study smartly as i want to archieve good result for my trials & SPM result.
Lately getting really lazy to study.My brain going to explode if i continue to study.I'm on a break for 2 days not going to study but enjoying my time in school^^
 
Nothing special for the day of activities.Just tuition until 6.30pm.
Stop here for now.

0 comments: